DECEMBER 25, 2014 I TURNED IN MY APPLICATION FOR THE SCHOOL FOR KINGDOM EVANGELIZERS!!!!
Yes, I'm scared to death. My tummy does little flip flops every time I really start thinking about things. I have major questions like:
- Is there a chance I can go in English or will I have to cram major studying in Spanish for 2 months?
- Will I even get invited?
- Will I stay in my assignment?
- Will my roommate and I get separated?
- What if I end up with a crazy new roommate?
- What if I hate my new assignment?
- What if I have to learn another language?
I'm really trying to apply Matthew 6 and not be anxious…especially because it has to do with such an exciting subject! But the truth is that I could use a few prayers from everyone :)
Overall I just decided that being scared isn't a good reason NOT to do something. We ladies have been grumbling and begging for an opportunity like this ever since Gilead started taking couples only, so I feel foolish to have the circumstances and the opportunity and NOT take it.