Tuesday, September 20, 2011

CAN YOU DIAPER THIS WATER BALLOON BABY FOR ME, PLEASE?













Ok, they day after I got here my hosts had a baby shower here at the house. You know all those really cheesy embarassing games they make you play in the US at baby showers? Well, I'm sad to say they've made their way down south with a vengeance!! The couple is named Kevin and Maryoli; they're a young married couple here in the KH who are unbaptized publishers. They're the only ones in their families serving Jehovah, and even though she's HUGE and pregnant they've been regular at all the meetings since I've been here. She's scheduled to have the baby next week b/c unfortunately he's sitting instead of upside down :( Hope you enjoy the pix of some of the friends in my new congregation....

No comments:

Post a Comment