To me, Nicaragua means...
- the smell of fried plantain in the air
- salsa or meringue music transported over the neighborhood Saturday night
- fritanga with friends
- "adios" to everyone on the street
- sweep, sweep, sweep on the sidewalk
- that handsweep down the face when sweating
- polvera on Sundays
- tropical fruit and palm trees
- constant motion
Need greater challenge!!!! What does your assignment mean to you? Write a post or comment entitled "what (insert name of assignment) means to me." Can't wait to see your amazing responses!